Yo hunks & babes!
Its Singapore's 40th birthday today!
As a Singaporean I guess I should "YAY!!! WOOHOO! AAAAAH~" a lil.
Woke up rather early this morning and zoomed to his house after bathing.
We shared some peppermint ice cream. He was sweeet. Lala-ly sweet.
Then we went to Tampines to watch Charlie and the Choc Factory. It was full house + many kids. The show was rather adorable. Haha. Charlie and the squirrels are so cute. :D He was very very nice throughout the show. I only regret buying that stupid rubber-like $1.80 hotdog. Lol.
He just receive his pay so I didn't spend any money at all today. :p
Lol. He lost 3 consecutive bets to me today. Loolala. :DD
Also, he kept reporting to me that he farted. ... ........
We planned to have sushi after the movie. But he had to book in earlier this evening. So I went to his house again for dinner. As usual, its so delectable.
Then after dinner he sent me to the bus stop. Along the way he say he farted again.
Sigh. He got 24 hrs guard duty tomorrow AGAIN. AAAAAH. *heaves a heavy sigh*
That means I cant get to see him till Saturday.
He had it for last Sat, on Mon, and on Wed.
Like what the fuck? Alternate days ah?
Is he the only person in that screwed camp?
Anyway, I'll miss you, honey.
Watching the NDP Parade on Ch 5 now.
Ah. Mr Goh's my favourite political leader. :)
Pitiful contingents. Tsk tsk.
Everybody's red white red white white red red white red white red red white white red white red. You'll look weird if you wear some other coloured top.
Yawn. I remember I used to love the NDP Parade and would glue my eyes to the TV until its over.
But in recent years its like, so sian. (Yes. Even the fireworks)
I'm just waiting for Shooting Stars. :D
EH. Why isn't our President singing the National Anthem?
BAHH. I just hates it when he kena guard duties.
fuck.
CHICKEN ASSED.